3 Easy Steps to Cleanse Your Chakras Right Now
I don’t know about you guys but there was a time in my life where I felt tired all the time, no matter how much I slept or stayed at home instead of going out. After a while “tired” just seemed to be my baseline and there was no way to get out from under it. A good friend of mine noticed and decided to give me a few tips on strategies that helped him. When he told me about chakras and how they can become blocked…to say I was skeptical in the beginning is putting it very mildly. I mean what could he seriously recommend that would help me stop feeling like I was dragging myself through each and every day, but at that time I was willing to try something new and now I hope you will too.
Chakras are considered to be the energy centres in our bodies. These centres can easily become out of balance and slow down which is when we begin seeing changes in our health, emotional stability and overall happiness. Cleansing them is key in bringing your life back into focus and on a consistent path to general well being. Healing your chakras is by no means an easy task but here are a few quick and easy steps to get you on your way to chakra cleansing heaven
Technique #1 – Letting go of bad energy:
- Sit or stand with your back erect and your feel flat on the ground, a little apart to create balance.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths
- Feel yourself take root in this position. Visualise roots shooting out from the tip of your spine into the ground, taking root in that very position
- Feel all your negative charges within you discharge into the earth
- With each new breath, draw in the vibrant energy from the earth. Feel it wash over you through those very same roots you just made. Recognize that you too are strong and unmoving, just like a tree.
Technique #2 – Fill Yourself with Vibrant energy
- Keeping your same position grounded in the earth, reach your hands to the skies.
- While feeling gratitude for everything you already have, draw energy from the sun and skies through the palms of your hands.
- Feel this energy flow to through the top of your head to your heart.
- Let your entire being feel renewed.
- Stay in this position as long as you like, then withdraw your planted roots while still holding on to your new found energy from the earth and sky and know that you will continue to have this connection to rely on whenever you need it.
Technique #3 – Protection Exercise:
We all know there are people and places that are very toxic to us emotionally. People who just always have negative things to say and as soon as they walk into a room you feel your joy slipping away. At these moments it is important to protect yourself and your chakras
- Focus initially on your breathing and try to relax as much as possible
- visualise a white flower at the top of your head with all the petals open, then see the petals close and become a tight bud
- drop your attention to your brow and see a gorgeous indigo flow. Allow these petals to close into a tight bud
- Focus on your throat now where there is a blue flower and allow these petals to close
- Repeat these steps for your heart where there is a beautiful green flower and your solar plexus where there is a yellow flower and your sacral chakra where there is an orange flower. See all these flowers close into tight buds
- Your Root Chakra remains open to stay grounded by the earth
- Bow your head and imagine a royal blue cloak beside you. Drape it over yourself and allow it to protect you.
These are just a few beginner’s tips into the world of chakras. Even trying just one can open you up in ways you can’t even imagine. Even if you’ve never heard of chakras before or you don’t think this is something for you, consider this…you’ve got nothing to lose.